I Said Diamonds Drawn From Jugette
I Said Diamonds has been scratched from Wednesday’s Jugette by the judges. The Well Said filly was to leave from post #6.
Jugette Day Post Time Moved To 12:00 Noon
Wednesday’s Post Time has been moved back to 12:00 p.m. The 15 race card will start one hour later than the originally announced time.
Guaranteed Pools On Jugette and Jug Day
The Delaware County Fair in partnership with the USTA’s Strategic Wagering Initiative will offer several guaranteed pools on Wednesday and Thursday:
Wednesday: $20,000 Pick 4 and $30,000 Pick 4
Thursday: $10,000 Pick 3, $30,000 Pick 4 and $50,000 Pick 4
Final Jug Drivers Announced
In the first Jug elimination, Matt Kakaley will drive Stolen Glimpse (Post #2) and Sylvain Filion will pilot Lyons Snyder (Post #3).
In the second $92,500 elimination, Big Top Hanover will pick up the services of Yannick Gingras.
The complete Jug field:
1. Dr J Hanover (Scott Zeron)
2. Stolen Glimpse (Matt Kakaley)
3. Lyons Snyder (Sylvain Filion)
4. Check Six (Yannick Gingras)
5. Betting Line (David Miller)
6. Fernando Hanover (Tim Tetrick)
1. Western Fame (Mark MacDonald)
2. Racing Hill (Brett Miller)
3. Big Top Hanover (Yannick Gingras)
4. Manhattan Beach (Matt Kakaley)
5. Spider Man Hanover (Andy Miller)